Friday, February 19, 2010

TIGER WOODS 13-MINUTE PUBLIC APOLOGY SCRIPT AND VIDEO FROM SEXUAL ESCAPADES



After Tiger Woods sex scandal that led him into seclusion for three months finally appeared early morning of Friday, February 19, 2010 to deliver a 13-minute speech asking  public apology from his disgraced behavior in indulging sex without mentioning when to return to his sports career. 

Below is the full script and video  of his 13-minute speech delivered before a selected audience of media, colleagues, friends, family and of course his mother in absence of his wife, Elin Nordegren. The press conference was broadcast live from the clubhouse at TPC Sawgrass, PGA Headquarters, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida.

"Simply and directly, I am deeply sorry for my irresponsible and selfish behavior I engaged in. I was unfaithful, I had affairs. I cheated. What I did is not acceptable and I am the only person to blame... I've had a lot of time to think about what I've done. My failures have made me look at myself in a way I never wanted to before. It's now up to me to make amends, and that starts by never repeating the mistakes I've made. It's up to me to start live a life of integrity."

"I once heard, and I believe it's true, it's not what you achieve in life that matters; it's what you overcome. Achievements on the golf course are only part of setting an example. Character and decency are what really count. Parents used to point at me as a role model for their kids. I owe all those families a special apology. I want to say to them that I am truly sorry."

Well... I'm just hoping that Woods is sincere to his statements otherwise his disgraceful and scandalous sexual behavior would always ruin his character and integrity  and would no longer win a public trust. 


No comments:

The Sexy Blogger Award
Awarded by bestre to verity

LINKS

Share Page Rank Check