Friday, February 26, 2010

TIBICOS MUSHROOM AND ITS BENEFITS-II

continuation of page 1......


I continued drinking the water of Tibicos for one month after which I stopped from drinking not because of no helpful benefits but because of its routine from cleaning every time  I woke up in the morning. This routine interrupted me in preparing for work especially that the crystal gel grows rapidly from 1 tablespoon to a large bowl.

Since, I could no longer prevent its rapid growth, I distributed the crystals to my neighbors, friends, colleagues and let them photocopied the literature.

I would say, I haven't been diagnosed of any serious illness and in God's blessings,  I am physically fit. I just drink the water of Tibicos out of curiosity. Though I stopped  from drinking but I still drink when I have the desire to drink and to simply maintain good health.

On the other hand, I believe that my Nun friend shared these  Water Kefir Crystals to let the  people know   its healing benefits particularly those who can't afford to buy medicine for their illness or those who go for alternative medicine. It is also with firm belief that my nun friend would not make any false statement that would harm the lives of the people especially those who already drink the water of Tibicos.

As to the benefits of Tibicos, these are my testimonies by heart.  "Every time I drink the water of Tibicos, I don't feel hungry. The drink leaves my stomach full. It boost my energy." Just imagine, despite  the voluminous work in office, its resistance allows me to continue working my paper works at home during evening where  I used to sleep 3-4 hours.

One of my neighbors who were able to obtain the Tibicos  Mushroom, drinks its water continuously for more than one year due to her  kidney problem. She just  noticed after drinking for that period of time, the pain of her right lower back subsides and her urinal problem disappeared. Her urine excretion becomes regular and when she went for another  laboratory test, the examination showed normal and clear results. 

And just recently, a friend of mine who was suffering  from skin allergies told me that she had been drinking the water of Tibicos for more than six months and to her surprise, her skin allergies disappeared.

These are only among the testimonies shared by Tibicos drinkers who religiously drink the water of Tibicos.  From these statements, Tibicos Mushroom therefore,  heals and beneficial.

On my part, I retained the crystal gels in my possession to  maintain good health and to use as fertilizer. I have  flowers and vegetable garden. Since I've proven that Tibicos is also a fertilizer  when one day, I could no longer  prevent its rapid growth,   I tried to pour a cup of it to the flowers and vegetable, and in just few weeks,  I noticed that the plants grow healthy and green. In a few months, the vegetable bear fruits and petals of the flowers were blooming. Yes, it's true. Try it. It's effective. 

From that time, I don't miss spreading  a cup of these crystal gels to my flowers and vegetable garden. I just left a few to let them grow.

From these statements and bear no doubts, Tibicos is not only beneficial to human but also to plants. 

Thanks for reading!
__________________________

/The Author

4 comments:

may altarejos-cueva said...

we have the same experiences - for human health and plant benefits :) i would say, Tibicos is definitely cure all.

for my daughter, she's now asthma-free!!! basically, we are now allergy-free. i noticed that i can now tolerate eating crustacean foods, thank God!

also my daughter no longer suffers from severe tummy pain attacks and her hormonal imbalance bleeding spells did not return.

it has healed my uncles' prostate infection as per lab results.

simply amazing ---- and it's for free!

The Author said...

Hi May,

Hello...

Thank you so much for dropping by so with the comment, it is much appreciated. I was on travel these past few months, that's why I was unable to response your comment immediately.

On the other hand, am so happy to hear that your daughter is now asthma-free and your uncle has been healed with his prostate infection. Thanks God for these blessings and in using Tibicos Mushroom as an alternative medicine.

Yes, May, Tibicos Mushroom is really amazing and is not only beneficial to human but also to plants.

May your testimony would be helpful to others.

Thank you so much, May. Warm regards...

Anonymous said...

I have started drinking the water crystals and I consider myself to be fit and healthy but I have been feeling more energized and stress free every time I drink this. I also noticed my skin clear up. I am sharing ths with all my friends and family.

The Author said...

Hello Anonymous, thank you so much for the comment and in dropping by. This comment will definitely helps those who go for alternative medicines and in drinking the water of Tibicos. Same here, I do always share that drinking the water of Tibicos Mushroom is beneficial. Again, I'm so thankful for sharing such wonderful experience. This is great and glad enough to have also shared your successful experience to your family and friends. Thanks and am looking forward to hearing more of your wonderful experience so that others may know....

The Sexy Blogger Award
Awarded by bestre to verity

LINKS

Share Page Rank Check