Saturday, February 28, 2009

SLUMDOG CHILD ACTOR BEATEN BY FATHER

Shocking images of Oscar winning "Slumdog Millionaire" young child actor Azharuddin Mohammed received vicious beats at the hands of his father.

After walking down the red carpet in Hollywood few days ago, the ten-year-old film star was slapped and kicked by his father, Mohammed Ismael after refusing him to put on display of his trophy in front of shocked neighbors and passers by. The young tearful boy ran back inside his home, cowering and begging his father to stop as he tried to hide in a corner.

The young boy, Azharuddin, had just flown back to India from Los Angeles, where he and the other movie young stars who picked up eight Oscars.


Azharuddin had been given a school day off after his long flight and wanted to rest but his father wanted his son could be his ticket out of
Mumbai's Dharavi Slum to show him off outside their home. The boy refused and said out loud causing his 45-year old father to launch his attack while Azharuddin's mother pleaded him to stop.


A stunned onlooker said: "Azharuddin's father was upset when he was asking to be left alone because he was tired. He didn't attend school today so that he could recover from his long flight from LA and simply wanted all the attention to stop. However, when Azharuddin put his foot down and said that was it and there was to be no more talking, Ismael just flipped."

The ugly scene was in stark contrast to Azharuddin's triumphant return to the slums, when his father lifted him up and paraded him like a trophy.


Hours later, Ismail, who is suffering from tuberculosis apologized his attacks and said: "I was very sorry I did what I did. "I was confused and stressed by my son's homecoming and I did not know myself for a minute. "I love my boy and I am very happy to have him home."


No comments:

The Sexy Blogger Award
Awarded by bestre to verity

LINKS

Share Page Rank Check