Sunday, November 29, 2009

RACHEL UCHITEL MISTRESS OF TIGER WOODS

 
 WINDERMERE, Fla. - After the No. 1 Golf Player Tiger Woods made a final statement on his web site about his Cadillac SUV accident that took place early dawn of Friday outside his Isleworth estate which resulted him to an injury, his alleged mistress, Rachel Uchitel, arrived in Los Angeles today and was greeted by her lawyer. 
 
Uchitel denied rumors that she and Woods were having an affair emerged to the car incident of Woods.
 
Last Friday at 2:25 a.m. Woods drove his Cadillac SUV outside his home, Isleworth estate, ran over a fire hydrant that smashed into a tree. The incident took place just nearby his Isleworth estate which was heard by his wife who immediately responded by breaking the window of his car to let him out.
 
A neighbor also immediately called 911 to inform the incident. Speculations came out why Woods left his home at the middle of the night and where he was going. 
 
Was there a misunderstanding between Woods and his wife or having an affair with a third party? 
 
Woods made a statement on his web site at around 2:00 p.m. Sunday, blaming himself about the incident. It was purely private matter and said that it was an embarrassing car crash which made a public scrutiny that never happens before. 
 
"This situation is my fault, and it's obviously embarrassing to my family and me," Woods said on his web site. "I'm human and I'm not perfect. I will certainly make sure this doesn't happen again." 
 
"Although I understand there is curiosity, the many false, unfounded and malicious rumors that are currently circulating about my family and me are irresponsible." "The only person responsible for the accident is me. My wife, Elin, acted courageously when she saw I was hurt and in trouble. She was the first person to help me. Any other assertion is absolutely false," he added. 
 
Florida Highway Patrol (FHP) conveyed that discussion with this matter with Woods is voluntary and optional and wishes to protect the privacy of Woods family. 
 
The car incident was a careless mistake and has nothing to do with the rumors and speculations between Tiger Woods and Rachel Uchitel.
 



No comments:

The Sexy Blogger Award
Awarded by bestre to verity

LINKS

Share Page Rank Check