Thursday, December 3, 2009

TIGER WOODS CHEATING STORY AND HIS TRANSGRESSIONS

 

The Tiger Woods cheating story has been hot over the web since his faulty car accident.

Reports stated that Woods cheated his wife, Elin Nordegren, who is a former Swedish model, several times with different women. One which is publicly rumored is Rachel Uchitel, a New York club manager who denied having an affair with Tiger Woods and willing to undergo for a lie-detector test.

The second one which is the worst domestic scandal a certain Jaimee Grubbs, a Los Angeles cocktail waitress, appeared and disclosed her 31-month affair with Tiger Woods on US Magazine exhibiting sex texts messages, photos and voicemails.

The recent one is Kalika Moquin, a Marketing Manager for the Bank Nightclub in Las Vegas, who commented nothing about the rumors telling US Magazine the allegations are "completely untrue."

The sex text messages of Tiger Woods which Jaimee Grubbs disclosed reads:

"I will wear you out... when was the last time you got (bleeped)?" one message read.

Another one, "Send me something very naughty.... Go to the bathroom and take (a picture)."

USMagazine.com also released the alleged audio of Tiger Woods in a voicemail asking the recipient to change her voicemail greeting to remove her name.

"Hey, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Can you please take your name off your phone? My wife went through my phone and may be calling you. So, if you can, please take your name off that. Just have it as a number on the voicemail, just have it as your telephone number. You got to do this for me. Huge. Quickly. Bye." 

It was reported that Jaimee Grubbs allegedly sold Tiger Woods voicemail and other material to US Weekly that earned her about $150,000.

Life & Style magazine also exclusively revealed that Kalika Moquin hooked up with Tiger more than once at his Las Vegas hotel during the weekend of October 23. Tiger told Kalika that married life isn't all it's built up to be. He said he wasn't happy in his marriage or his home life and that there was just so much pressure on him."

Meanwhile, NBC San Diego reported that Jaimee Grubbs was charged with misdemeanor burglary and grand theft in July 2004 for shoplifting from the Nordstrom's, Horton Plaza, who was 18 years old then when charged and was sentenced to 1 day imprisonment and a fine of $563.

RadarOnline.com reported that Woods' camp offered $1 million to Uchitel to keep quiet and Woods is paying his wife a "hefty seven-figure amount" to stay with him. With these scandals that surrounds Tiger's personal life, he posted an apology on his web site saying "I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart." "I will strive to be a better person and the husband and father that my family deserves. For all of those who have supported me over the years, I offer my profound apology."
 

No comments:

The Sexy Blogger Award
Awarded by bestre to verity

LINKS

Share Page Rank Check