Friday, February 26, 2010

TIBICOS MUSHROOM AND ITS BENEFITS



My friend who is a Nun gave me a Water Kefir crystals also called as Tibicos or Tibetan mushroom placed in a glass of water along with a literature. She told me that the mushroom was brought by our Monsignor who took his vacation in Rome and that it  was  beneficial to our health which contain miraculous healing benefits. She further told me that the mushroom was originally given by a Tibet monk when Mother Theresa of Calcutta went to the said Monk to seek food and medical assistance to feed the young and old, men and women, who were suffering from severe illness and starvation influenced by scarcity of food supply during her mission.

I was really wondering how a kefir crystal become a mushroom since it is totally different from the mushroom I've seen. As far as I've known, mushroom grows in a vast green forest while this mushroom, where I have in my hand looks like crystal gel of which according to my Nun friend, can be easily cultured  at the comfort of your home by placing in a glass of water.

Doubtful yet, I followed the instructions provided in the literature how to prepare a drink of these gels. I read the literature several times and even did a research through the internet to learn more about this mushroom called Tibicos. My research revealed the same story of what my Nun friend told me. The mushroom also called as "Drink of the Prophet."

"Every 24 hours or every 6 o'clock in the morning while preparing for breakfast  and for work, at the same time, I cleansed and rinsed the Tibicos mushroom thoroughly with a strainer of white piece of cotton cloth to drain its  impurities in order to arrive a clear, ready-to-drink juice. I set aside the drained clear water of Tibicos by placing it in a large crystal pitcher. After cleaning and draining, I then placed it back to the large crystal bowl pouring 2 liters of mineral water at the same time spreading 4 tablespoon of brown sugar. I then refrigerate the drained water of Tibicos and drink it just like drinking a glass of water."

Please continue reading on the next page. Just follow this link: 

8 comments:

kuan ru said...

hi there, how's the tibicos mushrooms working on you? are you still consuming it? do share your thoughts with me pls, my family is currently very into this thing. whether it works. : ) thank you

The Author said...

Hello Kuan,

Thanks for dropping by so with the comment, it is much appreciated.

As to your query if I am still consuming Tibicos Mushroom, yes, I do drink when I have the desire of drinking but am always using Tibicos as fertilizer to my plants.

As I've stated in my article, I have not been diagnosed of any serious illness and in God's blessings, I am physically fit. Am only drinking or consuming Tibicos Mushroom to prevent myself from illness and to boost energy from a voluminous work.

My testimony by heart in consuming Tibicos is that, it boost my energy and I don't easily felt hungry. I could continue working my work without getting tired. I believed, drinking and consuming Tibicos Mushroom prevents us from illness.

I would like you also to read the comment of May Altarejos-Cueva under Tibicos Mushroom and its Benefits II, who, in her own experience, posted her testimony all the benefits that her family benefited from it in consuming Tibicos Mushroom.

From the time Tibicos Mushroom has been known as an alternative medicine to cure an illness, I never heard from its consumers/users any negative complaints about it.

So, I may say, you may try if you're willing to try however, you may always consult your physician before taking any medicines.

Thank you so much, Kuan. May this reply would enlighten your thoughts and may, Tibicos Mushroom would also be helpful to you and to your family, as others have.

Warm regards....

KANMANIA said...

hi there,can you plese help me on getting to know where can i find the tibicos mushroom.I need it because my uncle is havang cancer,so i need to help him to cure his sickness.bX-5xpd2b

The Author said...

Hi Kan,

Thank for your comment and in dropping by, it is much appreciated. Sad to hear about the health condition of your uncle however, I would like to know your geographical location to possibly have the Tibicos Mushroom. Thanks

alice said...

hi there, I was introduced to tibicos by my friend and had just started cultivating my 1st bottle. I have high ggt liver, can i still drink tibicos for health? I understand that tibicos can cure lots of illnesses in long ran. Is it an alcoholic drink?

Thank you

The Author said...

Hello Alice,

Thanks for the comment, it is much appreciated. As to your query, yes, you may still drink the Tibicos however, I would suggest to consult first your physician before taking any alternative medicine. And, Tibicos drink is not an alcoholic drink since it thus only contained 2 tablespoon of brown sugar in every liter of mineral water during preparation which mixture is not harmful to health. A drink becomes alcoholic when the beverage is fermented with a large amount of sugars and in a long process.

Again, thank you so much!

rommel said...

hello ,can i ask...What kinds of diseases can heal by drinking TIBICOS.???

R E

The Author said...

Hello Rommel, thank you so much for dropping by so with the comment. Sorry also for the delayed response as am not around so much. So far, Tibicos cures skin allergies, asthma, mumps, kidney problems and other minor illness for those who continuously/religiously drink the water of Tibicos. However, I would always suggest to consult first your physician before taking any alternative medicine to avoid complications. Hoping this reply addressed your query. Thanks again...

The Sexy Blogger Award
Awarded by bestre to verity

LINKS

Share Page Rank Check